Thursday

ExoClick case study $23 generated 7 leads

Alright so I was looking up reviews for ExoClick and couldn't find any definite ones, so I thought I would bite the bullet and give it a go and deposit my $200 there.

So I will be reporting my earnings clicks, ctrs and etc to show whether or not this is worth it.

I'm promoting an adult dating offer (I won't say which one or which network) and am going to dump $200 testing it to see if it's a winner.





DAY 1 Findings

I targeted US traffic using a CPM model and bid $.10 per 1000 views.

I'm direct linking right now to see what will happen.

I'm only targeting amateur websites.

CURRENT STATS

300x250 AD
Cost: $25.82
eCPM: $.10
Impressions: 258k
CTR: 0.05%
Clicks: 121
CPC: $.21
Conversions: 0

Now, Exoclick offers a cpc of $.05 which is 4 times less than what I paid using this model and to be honest once they approved my AD I went to bed before I could tweak this and it went live and blew $25 on a bunch of stuff I knew wasn't going to work, but I did find a few sites that had a lot of clicks and calculated out to be about $.03 a click so I might focus on that site and see where it takes me. Also this ran at about 3am to 4am in the morning in the US on the east coast where no one is seriously looking for people to date so I'll run it again with fixed stats for about $10 or so and see if I can't do a bit better.


About Me

Designed ByBlogger Templates